Ladbrokes Live Casino Review
Ladbrokes was founded back in 1886 by two gents named Schwind and Pennington. Ladbrokes originally functioned as commission agents for horses trained at Ladbroke Hall in Warwickshire. With such a well-established reputation for wagers, as technology advanced, so did their business model.
In 2000, Ladbrokes casino went online. Thanks to the recognition of a brand that was already trusted and a household name, Ladbrokes soon became the premier place for a punt. No strangers to humans rather than RNGs (random number generators), what’s the Ladbrokes live casino about? The team at Live Casino Man were keen to find out.
Which brings us to today. The majority of the casino business is based in Gibraltar, with other office locations dotted across the globe, proving Ladbrokes to be a truly international operator.
With such an illustrious history, Ladbrokes is also proving that the future is just as distinguished. Read more of this review to find out why.
Ladbrokes Casino and Welcome Bonus
The Ladbrokes casino welcome offer presents players with the chance to bag £50 when you deposit and bet £10. Here’s what you need to do:
- Deposit any amount of £10 or more
- Wager £10 or more on any qualifying live casino, casino, or slot games.
- Receive your £50 bonus – 40x wagering attached
- You have 14 days to accept your bonus via:
- Promo hub
- Onsite pop-up
Qualifying games for the casino welcome offer go like this:
- Deal or No Deal Perfect Play
- Premium European Roulette
- Big Banker
- MONOPOLY Live
- Crazy Time
- 9 Pots of Gold
- Quantum Roulette Live,
- Fishin’ Frenzy Jackpot King Deluxe
- Eye of Horus Jackpot King Deluxe
- Big Bass Bonanza
- Rainbow Rewards
- The Goonies Jackpot King Deluxe
- Age of the Gods: God of Storms
- The Goonies Return
- Adventures Beyond Wonderland Live
- Gold Cash Freespins
- Fishin’ Frenzy Megaways
- Rainbow Riches Pick n Mix
- Rainbow Riches
- Slingo Rainbow Riches
- Bonanza Megaways
- Dynamite Riches Megaways
- Ladbrokes Roulette
- Gold Fish Fortunes
- Lock O’ The Irish
- Big Banker Pots
- Bigger Banker
- 9 Red Balloons
- Big Bass Splash
- Well Well Well Live
Key terms to be aware of before you take part in the Ladbrokes casino welcome offer are:
- The minimum deposit is £10
- The wagering requirement is 40x
- Only qualifying games (see above) are eligible
- There’s a 30-day time limit applied to the casino welcome offer
The best thing about the casino welcome offer is that the qualifying games collection is impressively extensive. Some casinos offer bonuses on a single game. And yep, it’s usually Starburst.
Ladbrokes Casino Payment Methods
With the deposit minimum set at an affordable £10, you can use the following payment methods at Ladbrokes casino.
If you’re a bonus hunter, note that any deposits using Skrill or NETELLER are ineligible for bonus deposits due to the potential for bonus abuse.
Ladbrokes Live Casino
Ladbrokes live casino is – as the name would suggest – lively. If you want a piece of Las Vegas action in your own home, Ladbrokes casino has heaps of games to keep you entertained. The live casino brings players an attentively curated selection of classic gaming titles in the live casino vertical:
- Live game shows
- MONOPOLY LIVE
- Crazy Time
- Dealor No Deal Live
- The Money Drop Live
- Deal or No Deal: The Big Draw
- Well, Well, Well Live
- Mega Ball 100x
- Cash or Crash
- Mega Wheel x500
- Trivia Show Live
- Live roulette
- Ladbrokes Roulette
- Mega Fire Blaze Roulette
- Lightning Roulette
- Quantum Roulette Live
- Age of the Gods Bonus Roulette
- Instant Roulette
- Mega Roulette
- Clubhouse Roulette
- UK Roulette
- Power Up Roulette
- Who Wants to be a Millionaire Live Roulette
- XXXTREME Lightning Roulette
- Immersive Roulette
- Spread-bet Roulette
- Elevation Mega Fire Blaze Roulette
- Prestige Roulette
- Roulette Live
- Auto Roulette
- Deutsches Roulette
- Football Roulette
- Live blackjack
- Magic 7 Blackjack
- Ladbrokes Champion Blackjack
- Ladbrokes Blackjack tables 1-7
- Priveé Blackjack tables 1-7
- Quantum Plus Blackjack
- Lightning Blackjack
- One Blackjack
- Live baccarat
- Live poker
- Casino Hold ‘em
- Casino Stud Poker
- 3-Card Brag
Ladbrokes live casino also brings customers the chance to play on exclusive tables.
Ladbrokes Casino Games
Niftily sectioned off at the top of the ‘Gaming’ page at the casino, players can choose from:
- Live casino
- Slingo & Scratch
- Top £0.10
Ladbrokes casino has approached the presentation of their casino games perfectly. With so many titles, it can be tricky to know the best design approach that will make it easy for the player to find their games. A nice touch.
Ladbrokes Casino Slots
Slots are the most popular of all casino games. With the Ladbrokes casino slots section bursting at the seems, slot players won’t be at a loss for slot games to play. Slots are divided up into the following categories:
- Top Slots
- New Games
- Soakin’ Bait
- Irish Favourites
- Our Book Library
- Daily Drops
- In Shop
It’s a refreshing collection of games and they have done a fantastic job of giving lesser-known releases their time in the sun.
Ladbrokes Casino Customer Support
Should you face any issues when gaming on Ladbrokes, customer support is available in a number of languages. You can use the following platforms to contact customer support:
- Live chat
It’s an outstanding service and one that you may not even need to use as there’s a comprehensive troubleshooting section. There’s also a dedicated self-help section where you can find answers to most gambling queries.
The troubleshooting section covers the following issues:
- I forgot my password
- How long do withdrawals take?
- Question about the settlement of your horse racing bet?
- Question about the settlement of your football bet?
- How do I verify?
Further information is provided covering the following categories:
- Account access
- Promotions and bonuses
- Licencing and terms and conditions
- Account details and verification
- Shop queries and grid cards
- Unable to play
- Safer gambling
Live chat agents respond swiftly and professionally and email responses were received within an acceptable time frame.
Ladbrokes Casino and Responsible Gambling
The Ladbrokes’ responsible gambling policy is probably the best there is. The Ladbrokes safer gambling approach, named ‘Changing for the bettor’ is based around these seven pillars:
- Understanding the problem and the best solutions – Ladbrokes casino has a five-year, multi-million-pound project working with the Division on Addiction, Cambridge Health Alliance, and a Harvard Medical School teaching hospital
- Educating our key stakeholders – including youth education programs partnering with gambling charities and state-school awareness campaigns
- Promoting responsible attitudes – ensuring all campaigns have a responsible gambling element
- Empowering customers – by using algorithms and gambling controls to prevent harm to gamblers
- Funding treatment for those in need – Ladbrokes invests in safer gambling research
- Championing responsible product design – design principles take are safer gambling informed.
- Driving cultural change within our business – making sure that responsible gambling underpins everything that Ladbrokes does
Responsible gambling is incredibly important, as is every casino’s approach to it. Ladbrokes knows this and the ‘Safer gambling’ section is where vulnerable players can find support. Information is provided on the following responsible gambling topics:
- How can I close my account or set a time-out period?
- How can I self-exclude in a shop?
- What help and support is available to me?
- How can I set and change my deposit limits?
Ladbrokes Casino Pros and Cons
Superb site design
Not only does Ladbrokes casino look good, everything you need is easy to find. With sensitivity to player experience, the user experience design found at Ladbrokes is probably the best of any active casino today.
A wide range of payment options
Whether you deposit via debit card, ewallet, or bank transfer, you won’t find yourselff at a loss with Ladbrokes. Just remember that you can’t use Skrill and NETELLER for promotions.
A well-curated and expansive game collection
The Ladbrokes casino game team have impeccable taste. Not only are all games very well selected, but there are also a ton of them. You’ll never be at a loss for a great game to play at Ladbrokes casino.
Bonuses have wagering requirements
Bonus wagering requirements are predicted to become a thing of the past. Ladbrokes bonuses have a 40x wagering requirement attached. This is pretty high considering you can find casinos offering wagering requirements as low as 20x.
Has received previous fines from the UKGC
Due to anti-money and responsible gambling failings discovered by the UKGC in 2022, Ladbrokes received a whopping £17 million pound fine. This is perhaps why Ladbrokes is white-hot on responsible gambling today.
Doesn’t accept cryptocurrencies
The way we pay for things and the financial world itself is changing fast. The reason Ladbrokes doesn’t accept cryptos is that it’s licenced by the UKGC and because of the anonymity and potential for money laundering, doesn’t issue licences to casinos that accept crypto payments.
Ladbrokes casino took its first few baby steps in 1886, close to 150 years ago. The fact that this casino not only still exists but remains popular is an impressive feat.
Ladbrokes is a gambler’s paradise. Not only does Ladbrokes have an amazing casino, the sportsbook is just as good. Here’s a casino that’s truly designed with players in mind, rather than a design a approach that would make the casino more money, for example.
Powered by Microgaming, Ladbrokes casino is a site that has some of the best technological backing in the biz. If you’re concerned about dropout or site glitches, then don’t be. This is a technologically sturdy website.
Also, the customer is superb, attentive, diligent, and available 24/7, 365.
If you’re looking for a sophisticated casino experience with loads of choice, you could do much worse than checking out Ladbrokes casino.